Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application
These Terms and Conditions govern the legal relationship between the Customer and BAR JEDER VERNUNFT Events Organisation GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the Theatre). They are an integral part of the contract concluded through the purchase of tickets and the redemption of vouchers. No other Terms and Conditions shall apply.
§ 2 Performance schedules, starting times, seating plans
The current performance schedules with starting times can be found in the Theatre’s official publications. The Theatre reserves the right to make changes to the programme, cast, and seating plans.
§ 3 Admission prices
- The Theatre publishes the current ticket prices at the box office and on its website.
- Discounts are granted to eligible groups of people subject to availability (upon presentation of proof of entitlement). Discounted tickets are only valid on the day of the event in connection with this proof. If proof cannot be provided, admission will only be granted after payment of the difference to the full admission price.
- All prices specified are inclusive of legally applicable VAT but do not include any costs for delivery.
§ 4 Reservations
- Reservations can be made by telephone, in writing (by e-mail) or on-site at the theatre box office.
- For telephone and written orders, payment must be made within the agreed time period following confirmation by the Theatre.
- If payment is not made within the deadline, the reservation will be cancelled.
§ 5 Issue of tickets
- Customers should check immediately upon purchase whether the purchased ticket and the change given are correct.
- The commercial resale of Theatre tickets is prohibited. Contractual partners of the Theatre are exempt from this provision.
- Tickets that have already been paid for can be sent on request. The costs and risk of shipping shall be borne by the Customer.
- Access to an event is only granted upon presentation of a valid ticket. No replacement or refund will be given if the ticket is lost.
- There is no right to admission once the performance has started. If Customers are not admitted due to a delay, they are not entitled to a refund of the ticket price.
§ 6 Return of tickets
- The return of sold tickets for a refund of the ticket price is generally not permitted.
- The ticket price will only be refunded if a performance does not take place or in the event of a general cancellation of the event, provided that the purchased ticket is returned within one month. Any shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
- The Customer is not entitled to any further claims.
§ 7 Vouchers
- Vouchers purchased by the Customer are only valid for the BAR JEDER VERNUNFT and for the TIPI AM KANZLERAMT.
- Vouchers can be redeemed online at the ticket shop, at our theatre box office or by telephone.
- Vouchers can only be used for tickets and sset menus.
- In order to redeem a voucher, all you need is the voucher code.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for catering orders during the evening.
- It is not possible to retroactively credit a voucher to an order or booking that has already been placed.
- Any unused credit will not be paid out in cash. Instead, a new voucher will be issued for the remaining balance.
- The purchase of a ticket voucher does not entitle the holder access to a particular performance.
- Vouchers cannot be returned and any reimbursement or payment is excluded.
- The vouchers are valid for 3 full years from the end of the calendar year in which they were issued.
- Vouchers purchased before 23 November 2022 can only be redeemed by telephone. Vouchers for catering arrangements purchased before 23.11.2022 are not redeemable for admission tickets. Vouchers for catering arrangements purchased before 23.11.2022 can only be redeemed if the Customer has purchased or bookedvalid admission tickets in the correct category.
- Vouchers can be sent electronically via TicketDirect (as a PDF) or by post if the Customerso wishes. Postal delivery is only possible for addresses within Germany. The costs and risk of shipping shall be borne by the Customer.
§ 8 Cloakroom
- Items or belongings that may disrupt the event must be deposited in the cloakroom for safekeeping before the performance begins, subject to a fee.
- Cloakroom items will only be returned on presentation of the cloakroom ticket.
- Exchanged, damaged and lost cloakroom items, as well as the loss of the cloakroom ticket must be reported to the Theatre on the day of the event.
§ 9 Visual and audio recordings
- Visual and audio recordings of any kind by Customers are strictly prohibited.
- In the event that the Theatre or a third party makes or has made visual and/or audio recordings during a public performance, the Customer agrees, by purchasing the ticket, that the Theatre or a third party may use the recordings for its own advertising and for commercial purposes without any claim to compensation. In particular, this includes use on television and the internet. This consent is not limited in time or place and applies to all forms of distribution and publication.
§ 10 Liability
- The Theatre shall not be liable for expenses incurred by Customers as a result of the event having to be cancelled or rescheduled at short notice. In this respect, Customers are responsible for finding out whether the event will actually take place at the scheduled time.
- The Theatre shall not be liable for the Customer’s own behaviour.
- The Theatre shall only be liable for slight negligence in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations
- (cardinal obligations) as well as in the case of personal injury. Furthermore, the pre-contractual, contractual and non-contractual liability of the Theatre shall be limited to intent and gross negligence, whereby the limitation of liability shall also apply in the event of fault on the part of vicarious agents of the Theatre.
- All claims against the Theatre shall become time-barred one year after the statutory commencement of the limitation period. Claims for damages based on gross negligence or intent on the part of the Theatre or relating to personal injury are excluded from this.
§ 11 Non-participation in consumer arbitration proceedings
The Theatre does not participate in consumer arbitration proceedings under the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act.
§ 12 Miscellaneous
- Children under the age of six will not be admitted (unless otherwise stated).
- Dogs are not permitted in the Theatre unless they are medically required assistance dogs. Proof of this must be presented on request.
- Food and beverages may not be brought into or consumed in the Theatre.
§ 13 Final provisions
- Should these Terms and Conditions contain invalid regulations, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. The parties are obliged to replace the invalid provision with a valid one that comes closest to the economic interests of both parties. The same procedure shall be followed in the event that a loophole requiring supplementation should become apparent during the implementation of the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions and contracts between the Customer and the Theatre shall be governed exclusively by German law.
- The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be Berlin.
Berlin, August 2023